Wednesday 3 December 2014

TRASH 2

By Anonymous  |  21:17 No comments

WHEN THE OCEAN ARE STILL BLUE



Diving into the deep blue transparent ocean, laying on the hot soft sand, walking on the shore, and letting my gentle toes touches the fine grains of sand, I can’t imagine anything better. I love the ocean, and that is all I can say.


Thinking of all the trash we each put into the sea puts my heart in deep sorrow. I never know that  200 million tons of trash are both intentionally and unintentionally dumped into the ocean every single year. That it is equivalent to 75,000 piece of plastics, 6.35 billion kilogram of trash added to OUR ocean, our beautiful ocean every single year. I never knew that plastic took 500 to 1000 years to decay. I never knew. I never knew and that is all that I can say.

As people of the 21st century, do you want the people from the 31st century to blame everything you do? How what will eventually be their deep blue transparent ocean turned into a dark filthy ocean. Their hot, soft sand being turned to be a disgusting and repulsive mixture of black sand, and small particles of plastic? Do you? Knowing is not enough, doing is. THE OCEAN IS NOT AN INTERNATIONAL LANDFILL!









Author: Anonymous

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
© 2014 Global Issues | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Created By BloggerTheme9
TOP