Tuesday 7 April 2015

Short on water

By Anonymous  |  22:46 No comments

         

          I've just learned about water shortage that is going on around the world. According to one of my sources, there is only 1 year left of water in the United States. There are several companies that are overusing water, as a result, the shortage problem becomes worst. Even though these problems seem to be bad, the worst thing is that every 8 seconds people around the world are dying because they do not have clean water. When I saw this fact, I was quite disappointed because we can help save water everyday for these people who are passing away. 

                        

 From all the research I did about water shortage this is what I think the world needs to start doing:

     

Author: Anonymous

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
© 2014 Global Issues | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Created By BloggerTheme9
TOP